Block October 2nd 2018 already in your agenda to get to know the results of CONFINE during its closing conference in Antwerp!
The city of Genk, RIEC (Regional Information and Expertise Centre) East and West Brabant & Zeeland, Catholic University of Leuven and the city of Antwerp organized the CONFINE project Towards operational cooperation on local administrative financial investigations in the fight against human trafficking.
CONFINE concentrated on the screening of human trafficking cases for a period of 2 years with the aim of:
- Putting human trafficking on the agenda of the administrative authorities.
- Formulating specific administrative barriers.
- Offering a framework regarding information exchange.
Below youll find a selection from the program of this dissemination conference:
- Presentation of the results of the Belgian barrier model and its common divisors at European level.
- Presentation of the scientific report on information exchange at national and international level.
- Deepening possible administrative barriers.
Registration for the conference will open in September. We would be delighted to count you among our guests.
- di 2 oktober 2018 van 0 tot 0 uur