The coronavirus is still in our country, also in Genk.Your cooperation can make a difference for yourself, your loved ones, and for all of us!
Follow the rules
= take good care of yourself
= protect each other
= counteract the spread of corona
Follow the rules:
- Fill in the form 48 hours before you return;
- Get tested for the coronavirus;
- Quarantine as soon as you get home.
Red or orange zone?
High risk, travel ban for non-essential travel. All countries outside the European Union and the Schengen area are considered a red zone for Belgium. Certain regions or cities within Europe are also red.
Moderate risk, but no travel ban.
For all current and correct information: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/nl
Getting tested. How does it work?
- Go to your general practitioner/family doctor.
- Either your general practitioner/family doctor tests you.
- Either he or she refers you to the ZOL hospital.
- Test Drive-in ZOL Genk
Only with an appointment +
- the (government) corona prescription code
- OR in case you do not have a code, the application form from you general practitioner/family doctor
www.zol.be/coronavirus/test-drive-in (Dutch) or www.genk.be/test-drive-in-english
Quarantined, what does it mean?
As soon as you get back:
- STAY AT HOME!
- Contact your doctor to know exactly what to do and for how long.
- No visits from family / neighbours / friends. Contact them after your holiday by phone or online.
- Do you have to quarantine, but other family members (under the same roof) do not? Keep distance. Eat and sleep alone. Disinfect bathroom and toilet after use.
T +32(0)89 65 36 00
Deze pagina is een vertaling van de oorspronkelijke Nederlandstalige bronpagina.